Attention all upcoming Durham College graduates.
For Grad Photo appointment times, please see the link below.
Capture your great achievement for a lifetime of memories.
Your Graduation Photo sitting will include a minimum of 9 unique online poses from which you can view/order online. Both traditional grad portraits as well as some fun style shots (if desired) will be taken. Gowns, roses, graduating hoods, etc. will be provided on the day of your shoot. You can also choose from over 25 different backgrounds. You can even upload your own background!
Don’t miss this great opportunity for Professional Graduation Portraits!
TO SIGN UP FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
visit http://lassmanstudios.com/dcs_sched/ (or click on the image above)
enter durham in the School ID; and
click on a date/time that works best for you and book it!
Protective Measures to Keep Everyone Safe During Graduation Photography Sessions
We will be taking these COVID-19 precautions to ensure everyone's safety during each grad photo sessions:
· All those entering our studios will keep two metres/six feet distance from others
· All employees will clean hands often, using soap and water or an alcohol-based (70%) hand sanitizer
· All employees will stay home if sick
· Lassman Studios will clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces on a regular basis
· Employees will wear a face mask or covering during each session
· Lassman Studios will manage entrance, flow and capacity at all times
What to Expect During Your Graduation Photo Session - Safety Measures Taken During All Sessions to Protect You
This is what to expect during your session:
· If you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms such as a cough, fever or difficulty breathing, please do not attend your session and contact us to rebook your appointment
· Please arrive no earlier than 5-10 minutes before your session
· Upon arrival, please check in with our staff and await guidance on next steps
· When in our studio, we will ensure that you and those around you - including our photographers and staff members - remain at least two metres/six feet apart
· Only students with an appointment will be permitted in the studio (friends or family members will not be permitted at this time)
· Hand sanitizer will be present at all photography shoots