We're Hiring: Operations Lead
Administration – Oshawa, Ontario
POSITION: Operations Lead (Non-Union Student Position)
JOB TYPE: Part-Time (30 hours per week August 1, 2019 – October 1, 2019)
LOCATION: Oshawa and Whitby
REPORTING MANAGER: OPERATIONS MANAGER
APPLICATION DATE: August 26, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Durham College Students Inc. is designed to promote and improve the student experience here at Durham College. Built by Durham College students, for Durham College students, the association is looking for dedicated leaders to join our team of skilled individuals to be a part of a brand new organization and build the future of Durham College’s student government.
This position assist the Operations Manager in the administration the various operations programs, mainly the locker program but also the clubs and societies program and events.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform weekly checks of the lockers, and report lockers not in compliance with the policy to the operations manager.
- Ensure that locker innovatory is appropriately recorded in the Locker Software programs.
- Ensure the innovatory of locks is updated.
- Troubleshoot the lock system when necessary.
- Be the primary liaison with from line contact with front line service delivery units over the locker system.
- Assist with Orientation events as necessary
- Assist with clubs, societies and Indigenous Student Circles as appropriate.
- Assist with events as appropriate.
- Strong customer service and communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate information effectively.
- Expectational oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet browser software.
- Must be a full time Durham College Student or a graduate within the last 6 months.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.DCSI is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. to apply: https://dcstudentsinc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=8&source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3L_GNRK08VzEqhBP4n073Lrr85Nawpehdl4bXThdF2wR0-0eWOkG7Z0PE