DCSI is looking for event superstars for our North Oshawa office to partner with the new Executives to help deliver all the fun activities and ideas planned for September Orientation!
Who You Are:
- You are friendly, high energy and love interacting with other people
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You are self-motivated and have creative ideas
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- Must be flexible to work a varied schedule closer to orientation
- Primarily to orientation, a work schedule would be Monday – Friday 10 AM – 2 PM starting from 15 and up to 30 hours closer to orientation in September
- You are able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
You will be doing a number of fun things!
- Assist with event planning and scheduling of events and logistics
- On-site event set up and registration management
- Prepare name tags, materials, packages and registration lists for any RSVP orientation events
- Other duties as needed
- Entry-level event planner position
- Must be a current and returning DC student
- Ability to quickly produce great work and remain steady under pressure
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects independently
- May 15-Sep 30
DC Students Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; we welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.