Outreach Services supports an inclusive, anti-oppressive, and positive environment for all students. Outreach is focused on equality, equity, and diversity within the campus community and beyond.
Outreach Services Provides:
- Confidential counselling services
- Emergency food support for students experiencing food insecurities.
- Legal Aid Clinic (lawyer with over 30 years experience)
- Free condom distribution program
- Educational workshops
- Information on available community resources
- Pop up Art Hive program
- Equity-based events
- Placement opportunities for SSW students
Who can Access Outreach services?
- All full-time Durham College students
Confidential Counselling Services
Outreach Services strives to create a safe space for students to receive help with the various challenges they may be facing. Outreach is equipped with registered Social Workers and Social Service Workers who are passionate about providing support.
*Appointments for counselling are recommended, however, walk-ins are accepted.
Outreach Services are allies for the Pride & LGBTQ+ communities on campus, marginalized populations, women empowerment and diverse populations. We accommodate all students regardless of gender, religion, race, gender identity or expression, socio-economic status, ability, sexual orientation and ethnicity.
Please visit or contact us for further details regarding any of our services/programs.
North Oshawa: 905-721-2000 ext. 7615
Whitby: 905-721-2000 ext. 4208
- Hours are subject to close due to events, crisis, or any other unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.