For information on Durham College's response please see https://durhamcollege.ca/information-regarding-novel-coronavirus
DCSI Operations Continues in spite of current events regarding COVID-19 shutdown
Durham College Students Inc. is committed to working for the students through the uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 shutdown. We are here to offer you support on any matter regarding your academic, social, and health needs.
Our programs and services continue as normal, and we are offering our programs and services through the following channels:
- DCSI has launched DCSI Digital which is a series of events which can be enjoyed from home, for full information can be found at www.dcstudentsinc.ca/digital.
- All in person events, including clubs and societies events, are cancelled, for information in this regard please contact email@example.com.
- The Arkells Concert scheduled for April 2, 2020 is postponed.
- While all in person usage of the Durham College foodbank and DCSI Outreach counselling service is cancelled, we are still supporting students through alternative service delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support in this regard during this time.
- Riot Radio is changing formats to support students, please contact email@example.com for information. Don’t forget to listen live at www.riotradio.ca!
- The legal counselling service is now online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- The health care plan remains in effect, and students are encouraged to visit studentvip.ca/dcsi for more information, questions should be sent to email@example.com.
- Virtual Doctor’s appointments can be made at https://studentvip.ca/frmPage.aspx?school_page_id=6fe1d802-e8fb-4ba1-86a4-f4534985acc4.
- DIRECT 2 U prescriptions will allow students to have prescriptions sent directly to their house and can be accessed here https://studentvip.ca/frmPage.aspx?school_page_id=58b4a454-a3d3-48e8-a1bd-46f889be0ccb.
- For any questions regarding academic advocacy, please contact our Executive Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other questions please email DCSI@durhamcollege.ca.
We are encouraging everyone to follow the advice of public health agencies regarding social distancing. We’ve got you covered!
Durham College Students Inc. Board of Directors and Staff